Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Song Of Ruth (Wherever you go)

Another lovely tune , that is generally done at weddings as the nuptial hymn

Here are the lyrics :

 Song Of Ruth

Wherever you go, I shall go
Wherever you live, so shall I live
Your people will be my people,
And your god will be my god, too.

Wherever you die, I shall die;
And there shall I be buried beside you
We will be together forever,
And our love will be the gift of our life



Give it a listen here :
This version is a little too slow for my liking. The singing is beautiful though, especially the part where they break into voices.






3 comments:

  1. Beautiful.. could gladly leave on that one..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here is another beautiful rendition:

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ncUS_anKe4Y

    It's my school choir (Stella Nova) performing "Song of Ruth" for the national Big Sing here in New Zealand

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful, serene and touching music. I could hardly leave to turn off this tune. I am inspired the whole day humming the tune.

    ReplyDelete

Drop in a comment!